April 8 - Grooming Clinic at Hampton Pony Club
October 15 - Regional Youth Education Conference in Sussex (all day) - this is a new event for our region and looks like it's going to be an incredible day! We will need parent helpers that day (as requested by the organizers).
- The Quiz invite mentions a medical armband and pin - we will make sure all competitors have the armband (parents just fill out a paper insert with the information). Your Pony Clubber should have a Pony Club Pin - these have been given out to all members as far as I'm aware - if they don't have one (or a blue Pony Club Manual), please let me know.
- If your child is interested in attending events at other clubs, you are responsible for getting them there (unless you've made arrangements with another parent).
- Additionally, parents are needed to act as Chaperones and helpers at most regional events. For overnight chaperoning, parents must have a Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check done by the Fredericton City Police or the RCMP - there is no charge. I encourage ALL parents to have one completed, just in case. In the Quiz package, there is a form that you fill out to have it done. If you give me your document, I will scan and keep a copy in your child's file. I believe they are good for 5 years.
- If you're on Facebook, I really encourage you to LIKE the following pages - there is tons of information shared this way!
- Fredericton Pony Club
- New Brunswick - Prince Edward Island Pony Club Region
- NB PEI Pony Club Regional Youth Reps
- Canadian Pony Club
- New Brunswick Equestrian Association