Please also note the following:
- you will be able to submit your registration forms/2017 payments to Stacey at the party (it's not required - but for insurance reasons, your child can't participate in 2017 activities until NBEA and Pony Club forms/payments are received. This is a directive from Canadian Pony Club.) All the forms and information was sent to you last week or so. If you are planning on giving your child their 2017 membership as a present, I need to know by Saturday, Dec 17 so I can get the letter ready for you to put under your tree.
- the Clothing Order has arrived! I hope to have these items with me Sunday, but I'll keep them out in my truck. If your child is getting an item for Christmas, come find me (or Caroline) and we will quietly get it to you :)
- there will be Pony Club T-shirts and winter hats for sale as well for last-minute Christmas ideas if you're interested.
- I would LOVE to try and get a picture of the entire group at the party - this is a wonderful group of kids (and parents) and if we can pull it off, I'd love to try!
- Sachelle and the fundraising committee will be distributing chocolate bars/instructions at the party -
- please note that we won't have Pony Club on December 25 or January 1. I'm sure you're all ok with that :) I am, however, extending an invitation to any Pony Clubbers who would like to do "Christmas Eve Barn Duty", I will be out in the barn from 1:00 - 3:00 pm on December 24. This was a tradition at Fredericton Pony Club when I was a kid and I'm happy to try to keep this going :) They can drop in and give their favorite equine/feline friend a treat and a pat, have some hot chocolate and spend a bit of time if they wish. Please let me know if I should expect your child/family so I know how many treats to prepare. If your child wants to bring the horses treats, the following are acceptable:
- apple juice
- one last thing: if your child is NOT returning to Pony Club next year, could you please let me know so I can remove you from this mailing list? I don't want to clutter up your mailbox with things you don't need.
I think that's all for now - I look forward to seeing all of you on Sunday!