If you haven't yet submitted your 2017 paperwork and fees, please let me know when we can expect these. As I've mentioned before, NBEA memberships expire December 31 - so if you haven't renewed, your child has no liability insurance until you renew (the only exception to this is for anyone who joined NBEA Sept 1 or later - you are covered until the end of 2017).
When you submit your membership things, please make sure you submit the following:
- 2017 Canadian Pony Club Application
- 2017 NBEA membership card (please go to "your" account at www.nbea.ca to print this off)
- 2017 FPC Membership Application
- $340.00 Yearly Fees (this is for anyone who started in FPC between January 1 - August 30, 2016, or anyone starting for the first time in 2017)
- $240.00 Yearly Fees (for anyone who joined FPC Sept 1 - Dec 2016)
Please note: our lives are MUCH MUCH simpler if you make sure to include EVERYTHING in your paperwork. Please take the time to print off your NBEA card to include with your 2017 form. It's very time-consuming to try and track them down - and we need to submit your paperwork to Canadian Pony Club in a timely fashion. Thank you! You can drop everything off to me (in my mailbox if that's easier) and I'll make sure it gets processed as quickly as possible.